a very ill marine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

One of our kill team (Ultramarine Librarian) had his innards burnt away by a critical hit, he lived through it and he had his toughness reduced by half. My question is how would this be remedied/treated using the rules for bionics and replacement organs and how much of his toughness should he regain/recover. Would he be invalided out of active service as his toughness as now so low?  

#2 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

If his toughness is simply reduced to half, then his toughness characteristic will heal as per the rules for healing permanant characteristic damage.

#3 Thebigjul

Thebigjul

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

You can use the machine trait for illustrazting the repair done to the SM torso.

His inwards will be remade adn the SM will be combat reeady.

#4 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

herichimo said:

If his toughness is simply reduced to half, then his toughness characteristic will heal as per the rules for healing permanant characteristic damage.

Thanks, I wasn't even aware of this rule, I'll look into it.

#5 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

Brother Anselm said:

herichimo said:

Thanks, I wasn't even aware of this rule, I'll look into it.

thats just made a marine very happy, now all he has to do is get through the rest of the scenario on zero fate points and hope he earns another as a reward

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS