Dragon Rules - encountering spaces.
A few questions….
As far as I can tell, there are a number of combinations that can happen on spaces in conjunction with Dragon cards:
- it may be a card space
- it may be space like Village where you visit someone
- There may be a dragon card on the space
- There may be an adventure card on the space (even on a Village space where some low powered rodent is moving anti-clockwise on the board or
- There may be a dragon scale on the space.
- The dragon card might not be a card of the current Dragon King
- The adventure can choose to encounter the space or the dragon scale (although he has to encounter the dragon scale if its the colour of the dragon
1) I land on the village and there is a dragon scale, an adventure card where some rodent is moving around the board. Assuming the scale is not of the current Dragon King. If I encounter the space, does the rodent Adventure card get encountered first? Can I visit the village afterwards?
2) I land on a space that states Draw 1 card. There is a Red Dragon card face up. There is an adventure card face up. There is a Yellow dragon scale on the space. Yellow Dragon is king. I have to draw a Yellow Dragon Card. Do I encounter the Red Dragon card and the Adventure card afterwards? If both the Red Dragon card and the Yellow Dragon card are strength creatures, are they encountered together and fight as one unit?
3) I land on a space that states Draw 1 card. There is a Red Dragon card face up. There is an adventure card face up. There is a Yellow dragon scale on the space. Red Dragon is king. I don't have to draw a Yellow Dragon Card. Do I have to encounter the Red Dragon card? If I draw the Yellow Dragon card which is mandatory, what are my options for encountering the Red Dragon and the Adventure card already there afterwards?