Android Netrunner Anime

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Orttho

Orttho

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

I think this would make a great anime/animation movie or series or both. I really wish they would of made a ninety minute movie about the core set. Introducing all the factions and the world of android and how the sides contend. Then it would of been cool to have a thirty to fourty five minute movie each month accompanying the data packs. introducing in the show whats new in the packs. Kinda like what yu gi oh did but more for adults and not so kiddy. I would be cool with one movie because I think this art and world is really awesome and would love to see it in action. How about you?

#2 Darien FairDune

Darien FairDune

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Its very interesting that you bring that up. Though I dont know how it would run because I think if they did make an anime, it will feel a lot like Ghost in the Shell. At that point then the only real selling points will be the characters to hook the audience. But then again It would be funn to see something come forth for Netrunner.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS