I have been enjoying The Redhorn Gate Adventure Pack during the weekend and several questions have arisen:
1. Can one place progress tokens on Caradhras by means of card effects (e.g. Northern Tracker) while this location is in the staging area during stages 1 and 2 of the mission?
2. I have problems concerning what happens when Caradhras becomes the active locations once one places the eleventh progrees token on stage 2B of the mission, which normally happens at the end of a quest phase (that is, after the quest has been resolved and the total will has been computed and the results have been applied). Does the quest phase finishes at the moment at which the results of the quest are applied, so as the characters are no longer committed to the quest once Caradhras becomes active? The point is that once Caradhras is the active location, all "questing characters" must detract -1 from their will (and if the will of any character becomes 0 then that character dies). But if Caradhras becoming the active location is considered to occur after the quest phase is finished, then one has not got to worry about the fate of the characters that quested succesfuly previously in the round, beacause they are no longer committed to quest (albeit exhausted).
3. If a character is forcibly committed to quest by the effect of Avalanche! and his/her modified will is 0 or below, then that character dies?
4. The Forced 1 damage inflicted by Snow Warg on the defending character is independent and previous of any other damage that it may cause during the resolution of its attack?
5. What is considered a Shadow card without effect in the case of the attack of Mountain Warg? Is it only a card with no Shadow effect written on it or also any card whose shadow effect does not apply in the particular situation.
Thanks in advance.