Dragon Skull and joffrey KSL

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chris d john

chris d john

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

can dragon skull attach it to joffrey???

Dragon Skull:

Text:

Item  only.Attached character gets -2 STR and is killed if its STR is 0. Response: After Dragon Skull comes out of Shadows,attach it to an opponent's character or discard it from play.

Joffrey Baratheon

Text: 

Lord Immune to triggered effects. Response: After an opponent's character is knelt,pay 1 gold to stand Joffrey Baratheon. Then,he claims 1 power.

#2 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

not sure about dragon skull in particular, cause of the response tab, but you can feel free to place as many burn attachments as you want on him, since they are not triggered effects, and thus do not get nullified by his immunity to such.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#3 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

stormwolf27 said:

not sure about dragon skull in particular, cause of the response tab, but you can feel free to place as many burn attachments as you want on him, since they are not triggered effects, and thus do not get nullified by his immunity to such.

Yeah, but I bet he asked about Dragon Skull in particular because the attaching is done via a Response.

I'm not quite sure myself, but it seems to me that the Response on Dragon Skull doesn't directly interact with Joffrey, it affects Dragon Skull itself, so I'd venture that Joffrey's immunity doesn't help him here. An attachment attached to Joffrey could be removed by a Response after all, so I don't see why a Response that attaches an attachment to him would be prevented.

#4 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Ratatoskr said:

stormwolf27 said:

Yeah, but I bet he asked about Dragon Skull in particular because the attaching is done via a Response.

I'm not quite sure myself, but it seems to me that the Response on Dragon Skull doesn't directly interact with Joffrey, it affects Dragon Skull itself, so I'd venture that Joffrey's immunity doesn't help him here. An attachment attached to Joffrey could be removed by a Response after all, so I don't see why a Response that attaches an attachment to him would be prevented.

Yeah. I was leaning towards that, but immunities are so intricately worded that I couldn't be sure.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#5 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,487 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

It doesn't target Joff and it doesn't directly affect him. The triggered effect can put an attachment on him. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS