• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 djnine21

djnine21

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hi all,

I know it says the Nightmare Deck packs from the organized play sets will be made available via PoD once their cycle as promos are over - any plans to make the deck boxes available as well? I own everything that's currently available for the game and unsurprisingly storage is an issue. I would LOVE to get my hands on some quality themed deck boxes for each expansion, but sadly no local stores will be offering organized play so I'm SOL on that front.

Any insight into this, or will I have to troll ebay and BGG? Just take my money already! :)

Personally, I wish the Deluxe Expansion sets were sold in deck boxes like the ones in the promos, large enough to store all cards from a single cycle. The current flat square boxes are frustratingly useless for good organized storage!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS