• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mista Rodgers

Mista Rodgers

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Hello All,

I have been running a DW game for a couple of missions. It's a 4 person squad and they are far enough along that 1 of them has terminator armor. We are pretty loose with the rules and with canon as we really jsut get together to have fun.

I'm planning to run a series of space hulk side missions and I asked each player to come up with a relic weapon idea. One player came up with TH that can be thrown and used as a teleport homer for termie to short distance jump to. His reasoning is if Arjac Rockfist's Foehammer can have a teleport device, then why can't he have a teleport homer and use it as a beacon. He further explained that since he's the apothecary that he wants to use it as a way to quickly get to injured squad members. So here's my questions

1) Would you allow it?
2) Would you reduce the TH stats in anyway to allow for the addition of the homer?
3) Are there any rules that I have missed regarding the termie armor teleporter?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

#2 Thebigjul

Thebigjul

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hi,

First there is no reason not to have a teleporter beacon on the weapon, a lot of 1st compagny leaders have one.

The main issue here is how teleportation work in W40K. It is not a phasing event, it is long, dangerous and highly treasured tech.

If your apothicary wanna go fast, take a bike, lol.

And for the cost just see hopw many req cost a teleport beacon and add it to the weapon cost.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS