Discarding the entire deck

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bugcake

Bugcake

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

What happens when a player discards their entire deck? Do they get to recycle the discard pile back as a new draw deck?

I want to play a massive Greyjoy discard deck.

#2 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

The deck does not get recycled. When the draw deck is gone, it's gone and you can't draw any more cards. Apart from that, nothing happens.

#3 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Ratatoskr said:

The deck does not get recycled. When the draw deck is gone, it's gone and you can't draw any more cards. Apart from that, nothing happens.

dang it. to the millisecond ninja'd

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#4 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Rat, our responses were so close together, mine doesn't even show up when I look at this thread.

#5 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

stormwolf27 said:

Rat, our responses were so close together, mine doesn't even show up when I look at this thread.

Interesting. Well, unless yours was significantly different from mine, you're covered, right? ;)

#6 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Ratatoskr said:

stormwolf27 said:

Interesting. Well, unless yours was significantly different from mine, you're covered, right? ;)

Almost identical. Just got a chuckle out of me. But, yes, unless he has a card he can play or has a leave play effect that shuffles the discard into the deck, then when it's gone, it's gone.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS