Photo

Quick OCTGN Question (Because I'm too lazy to search the forums)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shikaku

Shikaku

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

Has anyone looked into if this game is on OCTGN, going to be put on OCTGN, or still under development?

Just curious, thanks.

#2 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Shikaku said:

Has anyone looked into if this game is on OCTGN, going to be put on OCTGN, or still under development?

Just curious, thanks.

It is in OCTGN, so I hear. I use Mac/Linux, so it doesn't work for me at all, but for the PC lemmings out there, it is available.burla

Welcome to the machine!

#3 Oneabsolute

Oneabsolute

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

i have it and have built a couple of decks but have still yet to play a game in OCTGN.

#4 SiCK_Boy

SiCK_Boy

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

The current version only has card arts and frame; the full card text are hidden and will remain so for at least 6 months. You can still play, as long as you know what the cards do (there's an "inspect" function you can use to get official text on a card, or you can do your own scans and use them).

#5 TonganJedi

TonganJedi

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

MasterJediAdam said:

Shikaku said:

Just curious, thanks.

It is in OCTGN, so I hear. I use Mac/Linux, so it doesn't work for me at all, but for the PC lemmings out there, it is available.burla

"Passive-aggressive behavior is a category of interpersonal interactions characterised by an obstructionist or hostile manner that indicates aggression, or, in more general terms, expressing aggression in non-assertive, subtle (that is, passive or indirect) ways."

http://en.wikipedia....essive_behavior

#6 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

I just want it to work on my Mac or Linux box … 

Welcome to the machine!

#7 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

MasterJediAdam said:

I just want it to work on my Mac or Linux box … 

This is why I generally set my computers up to dual boot Windows and Ubuntu.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS