• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Hi.

I don't really have time for playing anymore and find myself only buying and buying and…well, you get my point :)

So, if anyone wanna buy my collection, this is what I have:

2 x 1st print core set

1 x of each Mircwood AP (6 in total)

1 x of each Dwarrowdelf AP (6 in total)

1 x Khazad-Dûm expansion

1 x Heirs of Numenor expansion

1 x The Hobbit expansion Under Hill Over Hill

Both print of demand AP's

Sleeves enough for about 2 core and the first cycle, standard FFG sleeves as well as one pack of Dwarf, Nazgul and Gandalf sleeves

I'll sell it all for €200. Only the coresets and Hunt for Gollum AP has been used and everything is in very fine condition. Due to the size of this collection I would prefer to ship only to Europe, but if you are willing to pay the shipping and don't mind the eventuell costom/taxes fine with me :)

And just to clear it up, I WON'T SELL SINGLE PACKS OR CARDS. EVERYTHING GOES TOGETHER.

So if anyone is interested throw me a mail :)

#2 richsabre

richsabre

the REAL Gandalf.....

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

sad to see you go friend

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#3 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

And I'm sad to go my friend, but this is really becoming more of a stress moment than enjoyable. I feel I need to buy every pack but haven't really opened anything else that HfG yet. That, AND the game keeps evolving which means I'll never really gonna catch up. But I'll stick around in here and se what goes around :) I always enjoy reading your treads more than any news anyway ;)

Thomas

#4 Gunny_J

Gunny_J

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I have done that with other game systems. I am going through the same process with them, but that is to make more room for LOTR LCG…only difference.  Good luck!

#5 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Then it happened. It is sold

#6 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

…or rather. An offer has been made :) not gone yet

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS