Final Testament

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TorogTarkdacil812

TorogTarkdacil812

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I am about to order it, but I´d love to know opinions from people who already have it. Also, full synopsis (with marked spoilers) would be welcomed, not to mention description of rules, if it has any.

There is nothing as good as seeing rebel scum running out of a cave full of gas, right into the blasters of your battalion-–well, except sunrises, but for those you have to get up early.

#2 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

No real rules that I noted, but there is a new sample Regiment to use.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody!

#3 Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

Rules for the Orky Bommas! Ded 'ard! And the Tauros stats too! Plushy will poop himself. LOL.

#4 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

If such things matter to you, it's a modified Tauros designed as an officer's personal vehicle, not the baseline.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody!

#5 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

I read the intro chapter, long sotry short, you arrive for some eady job, it ain't and turns out it's a 3 way shuffle for control of the planet, with Dominate, Orks and IG.

If the images are any worth the clues, you end up dirving an ork trukk, dealing with Psykers, Talarns, Death Korps, The Tunnel Rats (Scottish miners….IN SPAAACE), Commissars, tech-priest and blowing sh*t up  as well.

#6 Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

It's modded in that it has some passenger seats for 3 and a heavy bolter. Lose those and swap in a grenade launcher or flamer and I'm happy. It's something. I'm not picky. :D

#7 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Hiro Protagonist said:

Rules for the Orky Bommas! Ded 'ard! And the Tauros stats too! Plushy will poop himself. LOL.

Gonna have to requisition new trousers, sir.

More Ork stats, my favorite vehicle, and what sounds like a lot of kick-ass art? I'll have to look into snagging a copy.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS