Photo

Dragonstar with Star Wars: Edge of the Empire System?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Luthyr

Luthyr

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'd totally play that! :-)

• capnhayes likes this

#2 Farwanderer

Farwanderer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

I think Dragonstar with EotE rules could and should be done. I believe what it will take is a group to homebrew the tweaks into that world and divorce it from the D20 D&D world.

I have many thoughts on that and cannot wait to see how the Force works with the last Core Book of FFG's system. I am sure that could be converted from for powers to spells (both wizard and cleric). 

But who knows, maybe FFG sees a sleeping dragon with Dragonstar. This was my favorite system until EotE came out, and I still love it now.

• capnhayes likes this

The Farwanderer

'Trandoshan arms make great clubs for Wookiees to use!'

The Star Wars RPG

#3 capnhayes

capnhayes

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

I did a crossover when I was playing Saga Edition Star Wars. On the Star Wars Galaxy map from the Atlas I put the Dragonstar Empire in Grid D-20. :P

• Farwanderer likes this

#4 Logan Ambrose

Logan Ambrose

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

Oh yeah, I need this in my life.

• capnhayes likes this

-Let's make it EPIC!!

#5 kiranar

kiranar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

I am actually working now the conversion process but it will take time especially with the classes, skills, talents, and powers.

#6 Dermaius Korr

Dermaius Korr

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

I recommend broad strokes. Don't try to make everything line up because it will never fit. If I have something that feels like magic and fight something that looks like a mind flayer then i will call the conversion a success. Most of the careers should cross over nicely.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS