Hi all :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Minion

Minion

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hello all, I'm looking to show this game off to a few friends of mine, I have only build competitive decks for joust.  I want to introduce them to the melee format, but i want the decks to also be decent in joust, just incase they enjoy the melee, and then want to try out joust.  I was interested in what the community has to offer for advice on deck construction, to showcase their differences etc, i own all of the AGoT cards, except for the A clash of arms cycle. (waiting for reprint)  Ok thanks guys so much for any imput, I can represent any of the houses easily, I also have 3 cores. Thanks again!

#2 Iantacular

Iantacular

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

I would just suggest building some basic decks out of the core set cards only at first.  That's how I got my friends involved, not too many extra rules to learn and they could get a basic feel for the houses before they decide to branch out on their own.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS