• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 h0bbit

h0bbit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Had this come up already.

Since you cannot move normally into the Jail space, can Death and/or the Werewolf be moved onto there?

#2 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Well, nothing should stop Death, since its really not corporal, any sort of physical entity.

But the Werewolf may be a different question. I'm inclined to think that the WW is "seldom in the City", not in Talisman reality, but conceptual reality, most WWs would avoid Cities because they are more likely to have Peasants or mobs of villagers (did we get either of those in the City? Not likely since Lycanthropes are distinctly part of Blood Moon but the game has to balance for all expansions).

Jail represents an enclosed place, enclosing, imprisoning the character. From what it seems it is not a space you can land on, but a place you can be sent to. Can the WW be sent there? Probably no. But a lycanthrope character can.

#3 Arfi

Arfi

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Can I use teleport spell to get out of jail?

#4 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Arfi said:

Can I use teleport spell to get out of jail?

No!!! You have to roll the die to escape.

Ell.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS