Unofficial Card Lists

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

I missed not getting a card list in the core set box. So I made one. 

These are not official, not endorsed or sanctioned by LucasFilm or Fantasy Flight. 

Master List - Black and White (Recommended for printing)

Master List - Color (Recommended for digital use)

Master List - Mobile 

By Set

Core Set

Hoth Cycle

Edge of Darkness

Balance of the Force (includes challenge decks)

Echoes of the Force Cycle

Edited by Holliday88, 26 March 2014 - 02:16 PM.

• matdav, magadizer, Cazador1908 and 1 other like this

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#2 phyzycs

phyzycs

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

Nice work on these. Keep them updated and they'll be quite valuable.

#3 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

"Wookiee" ought to be spelled with two E's. And technically ship designations ought to be italicized, but not sure if the program you used allows this? These are very minor corrections, and I only point them out because I'm so impressed with this idea and want it to turn out the best it can. I didn't realize I needed one of these, but now I'm not going to be able to go without it.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#4 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Just caught the "Heavy Stormtropper Squad" in the Imperial Command set. Oh, how I hate that posts on this forum can't be edited. >_>

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

You can edit a post for which the time has expired by clicking the report to moderator button and when it opens in the address bar put editar where it says reportar. 

#6 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Oh, for Pete's sake! How could I have missed that? :P Thanks, friend!

– Beethoven

#7 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

A lot of people don't know that trick so I try to post it often to help spread the knowledge.  

#8 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

You're missing Old Ben's Spirit for objective set 37 and Darth Vader for OSet 41. 

#9 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Toqtamish said:

A lot of people don't know that trick so I try to post it often to help spread the knowledge.  

No matter how horrible FFG makes their forums, the community will always have someone smart enough to find a work around. Well, except for the search function… I don't think anyone's found a way to make it work well.

#10 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

yeah, these are definitely fantastic. I like the format, and it seems easy enough to use. Tusen Takk!

Welcome to the machine!

#11 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Awesome idea, and well executed. Definitely have an updated one as the sets come out, and you will have a lot of friends on here. Yes, there are a few spelling mistakes… but the master list for several CCGs have them too.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#12 mercystreet

mercystreet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

Mind if Ask what Font you used for this? It looks fantastic.

#13 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

Toqtamish said:

You're missing Old Ben's Spirit for objective set 37 and Darth Vader for OSet 41. 

Awesome, thanks. I know there are spoiled cards not in the list (Rouge Three) but I couldn't find the numbers so I wasn't sure where they went. Do you know the pod number of Old Ben's Spirit? Vader is easier, if they follow the same convention as the core set, he will be 2 of 6.

#14 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Holliday88 said:

Toqtamish said:

Awesome, thanks. I know there are spoiled cards not in the list (Rouge Three) but I couldn't find the numbers so I wasn't sure where they went. Do you know the pod number of Old Ben's Spirit? Vader is easier, if they follow the same convention as the core set, he will be 2 of 6.

all we can see in the picture I posted of Old Bens Spirit is the name, cost, and the card frame. 

Rogue Three is same problem as it is underneath the other cards in the fan. 

#15 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

MarthWMaster said:

"Wookiee" ought to be spelled with two E's. And technically ship designations ought to be italicized, but not sure if the program you used allows this? These are very minor corrections, and I only point them out because I'm so impressed with this idea and want it to turn out the best it can. I didn't realize I needed one of these, but now I'm not going to be able to go without it.

Thanks everyone for the good eyes. I updated the links with your comments, feel free to grab the new PDFs.

Originally, I had made very pretty versions with art from the game that was available online, but I decided that it made them look too 'official' and I didn't want to get anyone at FFG in trouble for putting out unapproved card lists.

mercystreet said:

Mind if Ask what Font you used for this? It looks fantastic.

Sure! For the headers, it's Bank Gothic Medium and for the card list I needed a condensed font so I went with Akzidenz Grotesk. That font has enough weights and variations to be very flexible in layout.

#16 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Fun fact: Bank Gothic Medium is the "official" font used in the FOX television series 24

– Beethoven

#17 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

UPDATE: See the first post for updated Core + spoilers from Hoth Cycle list.

#18 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Only one right off the bat… in the Imperial Navy "revealed cards," should be spelled Colonel, not Colenel

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#19 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Updated first page link for the spoiled cards. Included EOD and best guesses at remaining Oset numbers. Thanks to Toqtamish for the help.

#20 Kealios

Kealios

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

I came to the site looking for exactly this. Thanks so much!

Any chance you can have the lists broken down by Cycle? As we start getting deeper and deeper into this game, it would be a handy reference to keep organized.

I suppose I can always do my own, if I need :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS