As part of LCG Night at Game Empire, we will be running an Android: Netrunner league!
Feb 18th – Apr 1st, 6pm – 10pm Monday Nights
Each player will be given a score sheet to record their league games.
- Score Sheets must be turned in at the end of each Monday night session.
- Each player is allowed to record up to 3 matches per opponent.
- A match consists of 2 games, one as the Runner, and one as the Corporation.
- The winner of each game receives 10 Match Points. The loser receives match points equal to the number of Agenda Points they have at the end of the game.
- Each game won is worth 2 Prestige Points. An additional 2 Prestige Points is awarded to the player with the most Match Points at the end of the match, or both players receive 1 point if tied.
- The first tie breaker will be the sum of the Prestige Points earned by all of your opponents.
- The second tie breaker will be your total Match Points.
- Players will be ranked based on the number of Prestige Points they have earned.
- All games must be played on Monday nights at Game Empire, and the last night for league games will be Monday, Mar 25th.
- On Apr 1st the top 8 players will be seeded and play in a single elimination tournament with 65 min. rounds (except for the final game) to determine the League Champion!
Deck Building Rules
- Players may play with a variety of decks throughout the league, but each deck must follow the standard deck building rules found in the rule book, FAQ, and in the LCG Tournament Rules.
- During the finals players will be allowed to play with only 1 Runner deck and 1 Corporation deck.
- $5 entry fee (all money will go towards tournament prizes on Apr 1st)
- Those who are interested can sign up on Monday nights at Game Empire, San Diego (just ask for John)