• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kaitei

kaitei

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Hi everybody!

I just want to know:how about the Hacan's race tech "Quantum Datahub Node" and the mercernary Daffren?

All of them can exchange SCs each other. And all of their abilities happen at the end of the Strategy Phase.

Thanks!

#2 kaitei

kaitei

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

kaitei said:

Hi everybody!

I just want to know:how about the Hacan's race tech "Quantum Datahub Node" and the mercernary Daffren?

All of them can exchange SCs each other. And all of their abilities happen at the end of the Strategy Phase.

Thanks!

I mean,if a Hacan player wants to use his race tech to trade SC with a SC of one of his/her trading partner who owns

Daffren,what will happen? And vise versa? Of course the other one wants to hold his SC.

#3 Nonimus

Nonimus

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Good question, I woud say that initiative of SC currently in ''possession'' of Hacan and player with mercenary determines who will first use the ability to switch SC 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS