Starting to sculpt the Eagle King

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zozimus

Zozimus

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

I had fun modifying and painting the Dude of Darkness, and I'd promised I'd get around to doing the Eagle King soon.   But I am slow.  Very slow.  And quite busy.   Nevertheless, I've begun.  First, I started with this figure, from Privateer:  

Then I got out the tools and started cutting, and the Green Stuff, and started resculpting.  Conclusion:  Sculpting in Green Stuff is incredibly difficult.  Honestly, I don't know how anybody does it.  I think I need lessons or something.  Anyway, I gave him an arm band, resculpted his face to make him look less bestial, worked on Arnkell, and his weapons and amulet.  Still a WIP (really just begun) but I thought I'd post this stuff in case anyone thought I'd forgotten about him.  :)   

The cloak of feathers is a bit of a pain so far, but I'll get there!   I've got a giant eagle on order that he can ride later on, when he's assembled.   I'm painting a bunch of big projects right now, so it might take some time before I get to him, but that's it so far!   Cheers.

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. - Heraclitus

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS