Where to buy question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bazeleel

Bazeleel

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Does anyone know if there is any card shops near Toledo Ohio (USA)? I tried google and I got nothing :( The shipping for me is anywhere from 10 to 15 bucks and that is crazy.

Star Wars: The card Game Podcast - Table Flip   Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

#2 Meathook123

Meathook123

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

I used to go to CheckMate Games on Central Ave in Toledo when I went to UT

#3 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Check out CoolStuffInc or MiniatureMarket. I think I pay about $7 for them to ship from FL to CO.

Welcome to the machine!

#4 Bazeleel

Bazeleel

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Awesome thank you!!!!

Star Wars: The card Game Podcast - Table Flip   Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

#5 zachbunn

zachbunn

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

As another option, we offer an LCG subscription program at Team Covenant that at the most expensive is $15 flat for anyone in the U.S. (the $15 includes the cost of shipping). If you pay for longer lengths of time (6 packs or a full year of 12 packs), the price goes down. It's an easy way to guarantee you get the packs right after release and it's the least expensive way of getting each pack. If you have any questions, let me know.

Zach

Do or do not, there is no try.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS