How does one become a TO for this game?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Darik

Darik

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

So, I have a local retailer where I play SW:LCG here in Matthews NC. Do I have to sign up somewhere to run tournaments and order tournament kits? Is there an Organized Play guide specifically for SW:LCG yet? 

Many apologies if this is obvious somewhere else on the site, but I haven't found it.

Thanks.

#2 superradjoe

superradjoe

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

I think with FFG its something the store has to do.

#3 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Additionally, there as I understand it there is yet to be a tournament guide produced for SW:LCG, which is of course singularly important to becoming an official TO for this game methinks …

Welcome to the machine!

#4 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Darik said:

So, I have a local retailer where I play SW:LCG here in Matthews NC. Do I have to sign up somewhere to run tournaments and order tournament kits? Is there an Organized Play guide specifically for SW:LCG yet? 

Many apologies if this is obvious somewhere else on the site, but I haven't found it.

Thanks.

Congrats since you want to do it you are now a TO. There is no official system or sign up or anything like that with FFG.

Stores order the kits using their Business to Business (B2B) accounts. You won't be able to order kits yourself.

There is no tournament rules up yet for SW.

#5 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

Toqtamish said:

Darik said:

Thanks.

Congrats since you want to do it you are now a TO. There is no official system or sign up or anything like that with FFG.

Stores order the kits using their Business to Business (B2B) accounts. You won't be able to order kits yourself.

There is no tournament rules up yet for SW.

I spoke with a local vendor yesterday about the kits. I am excited that it is that simple. 

Welcome to the machine!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS