3 replies to this topic

#1 jpthegreat

jpthegreat

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Can Corps trash cards that are in play?

Can Runners trash cards that in play?

I know that if you have a Runner and you go over MU you can trash a ICE breaker.

Thanks

#2 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

jpthegreat said:

Can Corps trash cards that are in play?

Can Runners trash cards that in play?

I know that if you have a Runner and you go over MU you can trash a ICE breaker.

Thanks

When the Corp Installs a card into a Server, the Corp may first Trash any cards Installed in that Server.

While the Runner has a tag, the Corp may Spend 1 Click and 2 Credits to Trash a Resource Installed in the Runner's Rig.

When the Runner Installs a Program, the Runner may first Trash any Programs to create enough MU for the Program.

When the Runner Accesses a card in a Server, the Runner may pay its Trash cost to Trash it.

When the Runner has more MU of Programs than MU, the Runner MUST Trash enough Programs to meet their MU requirement.

I think that covers everything, except for specific cards that have Trashing effects.

#3 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

etherial said:

When the Corp Installs a card into a Server, the Corp may first Trash any cards Installed in that Server.

You missed this:

• When the Corp installs a piece of ICE on a server, they may first trash any ICE protecting that server.

Keep in mind that you cannot trash cards inside a server when installing ICE or trash ICE when installing a card inside a server.

#4 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Khudzlin said:

You missed this:

• When the Corp installs a piece of ICE on a server, they may first trash any ICE protecting that server.

Keep in mind that you cannot trash cards inside a server when installing ICE or trash ICE when installing a card inside a server.

I did not miss that so much as oversimplify it and/or misrepresent the game jargon relationship cards have with servers. Nice catch.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS