Photo

The Finale for the Master of Shadows campaign (LF)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

I just started writing the finale. Now I'm not saying it will be finished any time soon (as I also have something a bit different on my plate currently) but I am saying it is coming. 

FFG might be hiding the facts about what is to come so I hope this counts as good news. The current process of LFX is somewhat in hiatus (if you would like to help us we welcome you with open arms) so it might be possible that this will be published as a separate/additional adventure. Who knows? 

Any of you who have played, GMed or read through Wanted (LF8) and Hand of Glory (LF9) post your comments here, at StS or send them to me at doc_cthulhu@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to get some pointers of what you think will be happening in the finale.

A disclaimer though - I've not played WFRP since last summer so I do not own Hero's Call or the Enemy Within. Any additional rules provided in them are out of the window. Unless you can convince me to buy them.

Good games for everyone!

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

I'd like to see a Nemsis sheet (or sheets) for these scenarios if that helps :)

jh

#3 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

I was planing to include one, yes. Possibly one that could be used from the start of the first scenario.

Problem is that it uses rules that are not part of the core book. This means that it will be an additional resource not elemental for the scenario as I do not want to reproduce the rules of using the sheets.

If you or anyone has the Nemesis sheets I think that the Criminal Empire (if I recall the name right) should be most relevant from the excisting sheets.

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

#4 d6 Evil Men

d6 Evil Men

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

I would like to see the Master of Shadow's organisation detailed, to the extent that it could be used outside the campaign even.

#5 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Not a bad idea. Though I think it would be bigger product. Something relatively small (sheet + a double page) could propably be doable. At this point I'm more interested in writing the scenario though.

#6 ragnar63

ragnar63

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Hi Doc,

I can certainly knock up a Nemesis sheet for the Master of Shadows.

All the best,

Ralph

#7 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Great news!

If you (or anyone for that matter) would be interested in statting the NPCs (preferably for 2nd and 3rd edition) let me know.

#8 ragnar63

ragnar63

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

Shouldn't be too much of a problem!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS