Best Lannister Deck?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Is there a good deck out there for the Lannister house? Just started playing and as of right now I'm using the deck list that came with the Lion expansion that is focused on intrigue challenges.

#2 Danigral

Danigral

• Members
  • 801 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

cooleo1c said:

Is there a good deck out there for the Lannister house? Just started playing and as of right now I'm using the deck list that came with the Lion expansion that is focused on intrigue challenges.

Can you post the decklist? It's not online anywhere and would help for reference.

#3 Iantacular

Iantacular

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hey, I've found http://www.cardgamed....php/index.html to be very helpful as I've become more serious about building decks for AGOT. Lot's of decks summited with variations for Power behind the Throne, agenda.  Although I'm beginning to think the meta game has moved beyond this as I am running into trouble with my friends' burn and martell decks.  

#4 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

I found a few. Thanks man

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS