Token Clarification (Base Game)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HerrUther

HerrUther

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

A group of friends and I played BSG for the first time the other day and apart from a few mistakes ( Made by us) it was a lot more fun than we all expected and were planning a revisit this Thursday coming.

My only question is this……

The image attached is of 2 Civilian Ships and 2 BSG Damage tokens….

http://i790.photobuc...zps54bc4735.jpg

1. On the Civilian Ships I understand that this means 1 population lost but what does the Battlestar and Quorum symbols mean?

2. On the BSG tokens what does the Battlestar token mean and how do you determine what resource is lost on the 3 boxes symbol?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before or they are stupid questions…

#2 freedomchicken

freedomchicken

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

The icons are for Resources. In your pic starting from top left and moving right then down.

Fuel - Morale

Food - Fuel

You can also see those icons on the main gameboard for each resource under the spinner.

#3 HerrUther

HerrUther

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for that, I didn't see the icons under the spinner as someone else put that together for me whil I was popping stuff out…

Told you it was a stupid question lol

#4 freedomchicken

freedomchicken

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

It's ok, I didn't notice it for a while either. Was just letting you know in case you forget later now it'll be eaiser to remember what they are.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS