Photo

Cincinnati Ohio group playing and ready for more!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PlebeianMaw

PlebeianMaw

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

At Yottaquest in the Mt.Healthy area, our LCG playground plays Star Wars and other FFG LCGs every Monday starting around 4 O'clock.  We also meet up and play throughout the week when schedules meet up.  If you are interested in exploring the Star Wars LCG and live close to Cincinatti, come on down on a Monday night!  (You should also message me here on the forums)

#2 superradjoe

superradjoe

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

I visit family in Fairfield sometimes and it would be fun to grab some games next time I'm in town!

#3 PlebeianMaw

PlebeianMaw

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

Indeed!  I look forward to seeing you there.  ;)

#4 Alk3punker

Alk3punker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Monday nights can be tough for me but I'll try to make it soon. 

Anyone playing Stat Wars LCG this weekend at all that you know of?

#5 Donom

Donom

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

I'm new to the game in the Cincy area.  Mondays will be hit and miss for me but I'll make it out when I can.

-Sean

#6 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

Other days are hit and miss, Wednesdays are good for most of us.  We're on FB, Wardens of the Midwest, which is the best way to find out when we're playing since most of the time people just ask about other days on the wall; we look forward to new players

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS