Every group has them - a bunch of jokes and terms that we use to talk about cards, factions and strategies in our games. Every Thief in every game is called a Garret in mine (after the main character of the Thief series), every Assassin is an Ezio, and any mention of shadow is followed by this clip from an awesome movie called The Gamers. So what are your A:N-specific slang terms and injokes? I have a few, despite only playing for a week or so:
- Whenever accessing a Jinteki remote server, I always "Access June Bug" - even if it isn't one, I still expect the worst.
- Rezzing Melange Mining is often followed by an intonation of "The Creds Must Flow".
- Nisei Mk II has been renamed "Minority Report".
- A pronunciation error means that the common and controversial Core generic ice breaker is now called "Creepsis".
- Private Security Force doesn't do 1 Meat damage, it "Puts The Boot In".
- Wall Of Thorns is now "Wall Of Ouch".