spare bases

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

Anyone know where to get hold of spare baddie bases for new creature I am making for new cases? I have my eye on a banshee and a cairn wraith from wfb
Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#2 Mark Theurer

Mark Theurer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

I contacted ffg customer support a few months ago asking if spare bases could be bought and they advised that they are not for sale apart from the figs they come with.  Like you, I have bunches of other figs that I would love to use but only really on the right bases.

Mark

#3 Richard U. Pickman

Richard U. Pickman

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

I have received the same answer from customer support. The only solution to get monster bases seems to be to buy the Arkham Horror miniatures and pry them of the bases. 

I have done it and it works, but it will cost you!

#4 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

there isnt a day that I don't want a 3D printer more and more!!

Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS