Movement question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cagaentoboca

cagaentoboca

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

The berserker has an AI card says moves 2 toward the nearest cog and attack an it's area, does that mean that even if she is sharing an area with a cog that she will move 2 away toward the next nearest cog (This actually might make sense since she is blind)? Does it move 1 away then back into the same space? Or does it not move at all?This seems like a stupid question, but some cards say move UP TO 2 implying that the unit has a choice. Where as when it just says moves 2 the implication to me is that it is required to move 2 spaces. Sorry I can't tell you which Berserker AI card says this exactly, but I am posting this from work :P Thanks in advance, hope someone can help me with this.

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

cagaentoboca said:

The berserker has an AI card says moves 2 toward the nearest cog and attack an it's area, does that mean that even if she is sharing an area with a cog that she will move 2 away toward the next nearest cog (This actually might make sense since she is blind)? Does it move 1 away then back into the same space? Or does it not move at all?This seems like a stupid question, but some cards say move UP TO 2 implying that the unit has a choice. Where as when it just says moves 2 the implication to me is that it is required to move 2 spaces. Sorry I can't tell you which Berserker AI card says this exactly, but I am posting this from work :P Thanks in advance, hope someone can help me with this.

No, nearest COG in this case is the one that is already in her area. She doesn't move and just attacks the COG (or all other figures in the area).

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 cagaentoboca

cagaentoboca

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Thanks much, friend. This has been bugging me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS