• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HeroSyndrome

HeroSyndrome

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a group to play Netrunner, or really any living card game, in the Sacramento Area. There are options for gaming stores in the area that we could meet up at. There's Olde World Games, Great Escape Games and the Mage's Realm to name a few. 

Please lt me know in the thread. Coming up with a meeting time would be fantastic! I really just got into these card games, living card games, and I think they are incredible. The only thing not so great is trying to find people to play.

So please, if you live in the Sacramento Area don't hesitate to post. I would love to play these games in public places like this just to help the games get seen, and try to create some enthusiasm for at least one of them in the area. 

#2 jjacjackson

jjacjackson

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

I've had a couple discussions with the owner of Gamer's Grind and he's planning to run a tournament when he receives the FFG's Game Night Kit.  He expects the kit sometime in February.  He also proposed a possible night for an introduction of the game for those interested.

#3 HeroSyndrome

HeroSyndrome

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

Nice! 

That's sounds like it could be pretty awesome.

I do know a few people who might be interested in doing something like that. I'll see if I can get the store some action to play those games. Is he doing any others from the Fantasy Flight Games selection? Because I have a lot of the games and would be ineterested in doing any of them.

Let me know what the dates would be for running the game.

#4 TrueFiction

TrueFiction

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

From the greatescapegames.com forums:

"Starting Feb 2nd ( a Saturday ) and Saturday evenings continuing, Gerardo and I will be running an LCG night at GE

For those who don't know, LCG is a card game format that uses non-random distribution. So when you buy a booster pack, you get a playset of all the cards in that pack, making it much easier to get the cards you want for your decks.

Gerardo and I are both very exited about Netrunner, an asymmetrical card game about hackers sabotaging megacorps in the future. I also am supper exited about the new Star Wars card game, which I don't think I need to explain the premise of. Both of these games are fairly new and have a small pool of cards, so now is the perfect time to get started.

Gerardo has also expressed interest in A Game of Thrones the card game, which is easily the best multiplayer card game there is.

Gerardo and I have multiple decks for all of these games, so if your interested come on in and try out one of these awesome games! Also feel free to message us if you have any questions."

Ill be there at 5p this Saturday with A:NR, SW and AGoT.

#5 HeroSyndrome

HeroSyndrome

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

Nice, I'm going to try and get there around seven-ish. I also posted back on the Great Escape Forums, I'm pretty excited to see this happening!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS