Machine Curse psychic power

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TBob

TBob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

I couldn't find an answer using the search so please excuse me if this has been answered already.

The psychic power machine curse can target any vehicle or mechanical devices, up to casters pr, and only requires a wp tests by the caster to succeed.

If the caster were to target the power armour worn by an opponent would the test become opposed or would the wearer lose their turn as their armour no longer responds? 

#2 Cryhavok

Cryhavok

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

TBob said:

I couldn't find an answer using the search so please excuse me if this has been answered already.

The psychic power machine curse can target any vehicle or mechanical devices, up to casters pr, and only requires a wp tests by the caster to succeed.

If the caster were to target the power armour worn by an opponent would the test become opposed or would the wearer lose their turn as their armour no longer responds? 

Would not be opposed. However the target would not lose thier turn. They would follow the rules for thier armor losing power.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS