Talisman solitaire

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sonicu

sonicu

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Due to the coming release of Relic, I'm starting to explore Talisman game. My question is about the suitability to play one player this game, like I do in Runebound. I want to play this game, but in my circle there isn't enough people to play with me boardgames, fantastic theme above allavergonzado_triste.

I'm looking in BGG for houserules for solitaire play and I found two of them I think may be good.

http://www.boardgame...an-solo-variant

http://boardgamegeek...6279004#6279004

What do you think about these two? Anyone try your own houserules? Are there better rules? Tell me anything you want about this term.

Thanks.

#2 sonicu

sonicu

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

Anybody can't give me some advice about this issue? Must I conclude that there isn't any good houserules to play solitaire?

#3 arkiva

arkiva

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

This game seem to be very easy to play solitaire… 

#4 Bolithio

Bolithio

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Check this out, if you wish to play said solitair on your PC:

http://www.talisman-game.com/prologue/

#5 BatHead

BatHead

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Sorry, double post.

#6 BatHead

BatHead

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

I haven't done it with this 4th edition, but I've done it before with the second. I simply just chose two characters, and took turns with each, and acted as I though appropriate, as If I were playing somone else. For me there was no need of any fancy home-brew solitaire rules.

#7 zealot12

zealot12

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

Well, yes, the only hindrance to solitaire Talisman is the Spell system.

My 1st character has Toadify. The 2nd character has Counterspell. I have knowledge of both. It's like playing with the Prophetess every time.

#8 sonicu

sonicu

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Could be a good rule in solitaire the doom track used by Skeletor rules for Runebound? (it's a time trial if someone doesn't know, or you can use another time track). It's like one of the rules you can see on the links I posted.

#9 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

start the timer in the city and have it move one space at a time until you get to the center. Just count how many turns you think it will take to get to the center which will  be different depending on which ending you use…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS