The waiting is the hardest part..

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SoloChooWookie

SoloChooWookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

I order from Amazon in early December… take it on faith, take it to the heart… the waiting. It sucks.

Anyone well checking the mail everday? I feel like that kid from the Music Man waiting on the Wells Fargo Wagon. Stupid Opie.

#2 Juanflaco

Juanflaco

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

Ouch. That's quite a wait. I ordered from CoolStuffInc on Tuesday, it shipped on Wednesday, and I've been refreshing the FedEx tracking page like a maniac. Early December? I'd have lost my damn mind by now.

#3 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

I've read that Amazon ran out and is cancelling some orders…. :( Myself, I got it mid-december and ordered probably november, but not through Amazon though.

Good luck, it's a great game (even if it's a beginner set)

#4 Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

My order was made Jan 7th. Still nothing yet. But its not canceled, and Amazon claims it wont be canceled and should ship as soon as they get some more in.

#5 Piccolo

Piccolo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Also having the same issue. It's been a month Friday since I orderd. It really is pretty bogus. I've never had a huge problem with Amazon before this.

#6 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Ordered mine just over a month ago as well. Nothing. I e-mailed customer service and while they guaranteed me I'd have it by now I do not. The only reason I haven't cancelled and re-ordered from somewhere else is that my group is in the middle of a Shadowrun campaign and are entertained for the time being. I hope all parties involved are a little more prepared when it comes time for the Core Rulebook, GM Screen, and extra dice.

#7 Tassedar

Tassedar

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

ebay 3 days later kapow.

#8 Korro Zal

Korro Zal

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

I ordered from Amazon in late December and it shipped last week, so they may still be trying to get the outstanding orders filled.

#9 Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Well mine is due in my hands tomorrow and it still says "Not Yet Shipped" -- So I am thinking I will be getting a cancel email any minute now. :(:(

#10 Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

Update. My order was canceled from Amazon, and said they would not get anymore in until AFTER Feb 28th, 2013. I had the option to keep waiting, or cancel the order and buy it from a third party for $36. I said no. I'll wait for it to drop in price again and then order it. I have the beta book from Gencon, so I will make due with that.

#11 SoloChooWookie

SoloChooWookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

I hate to say it, but that is what I am doing as well. I am hoping they will be about or have someone at ECCC and can help explain why this is such a hard thing to get. If amazon can get it to me, great. If they cant then I will just not pay for it.

It is always sad when you love a small company, and want to support them, but they dont get it just right. It is also not typical of a MN company, that is a state full of organized folks.

Oh well. No rage here, just sad, I have the beta rules and dice app.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS