Photo

what happens when to fail to do wahtever is in teh square?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shahryar

shahryar

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

basically two examples

if I am at the door to the center area and fail to pick the lock or bust down teh door, can my next turn I just stay where I am and try again?

and with combat for example I land on a space draw two cards and fail to kill them, am I stuck in combat next round do I move or is it my choice?

#2 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

shahryar said:

basically two examples

if I am at the door to the center area and fail to pick the lock or bust down teh door, can my next turn I just stay where I am and try again?

and with combat for example I land on a space draw two cards and fail to kill them, am I stuck in combat next round do I move or is it my choice?

In both examples you move away normally on your next turn.

#3 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

Not entirely true on the first answer. If you fail to open the door, you may try again on your next turn!

Ell.

#4 Nidhögg

Nidhögg

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

talismanamsilat said:

Not entirely true on the first answer. If you fail to open the door, you may try again on your next turn!

Ell.

Yes, but if you fail you also lose one strenght/craft whichever you used for the diceroll.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS