• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Umgrimm

Umgrimm

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Hello;

as i was reading an Eye for an Eye and The Gathering Storm i was thinking where and when the other expansions and adventures take place.

I like to connect stories to eachothers and have links between them very often. What i like to now is some:

names of characters and ther profesion/role in other expansions (dont need to be leading characters!);

some town names and location names (Inn, Tavern, blacksmith, etc.) and who is the character managing it;

some events/rumors which take place in the expansions;

timeline when it takes place.

Hope some of you have expansions and want to tell me something about it :)

Thanks

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Try this link:  http://rpggeek.com/r...gathering-storm

#3 Umgrimm

Umgrimm

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

i already got The Gathering Storm so i have those NPC names and locations already. I gladdly want some NPC names, professions and location (tavern etc.) from the other expansions.

#4 flyndad

flyndad

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hi Umgrimm!

A GREAT place to find out about what is in the expansions and campaigns is :  http://recklessdice.com    They not only have most of the expansions explained in a discussion format, but they also have the recordings of Actual Gameplay of Complete Campaigns!  Can't think of a better way to get ideas about linking campaigns as a GM than to listen to an entire campaign…  I like to listen to these to help me get a better idea of how to handle certain situations within a campaign or a specific encounter. 

It is in english, and I am guessing english isn't your native language, but if you are failrly good at listening to conversations in english then it would be a great place to get ideas about linking campaigns,…  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS