Beta-players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eldath

eldath

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

I was wondering if anything had happened with regards the promised discount for those who bought the Beta. I have noticed that the pdf is now available on Driverthrurpg but had seen no email or update. 

E

#2 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

You should e-mail DriveThruRPG then, because the discounts were e-mailed out about 2 weeks ago, give or take.

They had requested you ensure your DTRPG account had the option enabled to allow them to send e-mails from publishers (like FFG sending the discounts) about 2 weeks before that, as well.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#3 LuciusT

LuciusT

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

MILLANDSON said:

You should e-mail DriveThruRPG then, because the discounts were e-mailed out about 2 weeks ago, give or take.

They had requested you ensure your DTRPG account had the option enabled to allow them to send e-mails from publishers (like FFG sending the discounts) about 2 weeks before that, as well.

I never recieved one and I know my account is properly enabled. I don't much care since I got the print edition anyway, but I don't feel they handled this very well.

#4 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Mine was in the spam-filter og my gmail account. Take a looksee :)

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#5 eldath

eldath

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Thanks all, found it well and truly  buried in spam.  Sorted  now. 

E

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS