Beta-players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eldath

eldath

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

I was wondering if anything had happened with regards the promised discount for those who bought the Beta. I have noticed that the pdf is now available on Driverthrurpg but had seen no email or update. 

E

#2 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

You should e-mail DriveThruRPG then, because the discounts were e-mailed out about 2 weeks ago, give or take.

They had requested you ensure your DTRPG account had the option enabled to allow them to send e-mails from publishers (like FFG sending the discounts) about 2 weeks before that, as well.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#3 LuciusT

LuciusT

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

MILLANDSON said:

You should e-mail DriveThruRPG then, because the discounts were e-mailed out about 2 weeks ago, give or take.

They had requested you ensure your DTRPG account had the option enabled to allow them to send e-mails from publishers (like FFG sending the discounts) about 2 weeks before that, as well.

I never recieved one and I know my account is properly enabled. I don't much care since I got the print edition anyway, but I don't feel they handled this very well.

#4 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Mine was in the spam-filter og my gmail account. Take a looksee :)

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#5 eldath

eldath

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Thanks all, found it well and truly  buried in spam.  Sorted  now. 

E

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS