• 10 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Looks too old to be Arya.

#2 FTWard

FTWard

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Appears to be Asha and her turnip from the Queensmoot.

#3 Valiantman

Valiantman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

My first instinct was Arya, but she does look a little old.  I agree, it may be Asha.  Only I thought she had pinecones at the Queensmoot.

#4 FTWard

FTWard

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

“And last, the gold of Winterfell.” From the third chest came yellow turnips, round and hard and big as a man’s head. They landed amidst the pebbles and the pinecones. Asha stabbed one with her dirk. “Harmund Sharp,” she shouted, “your son Harrag died at Winterfell, for this.” She pulled the turnip off her blade and tossed it to him. “You have other sons, I think. If you’d trade their lives for turnips, shout my nuncle’s name!”

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Ironborn, he knew at a glance; lean and long-legged, with black hair cut short, wind-chafed skin, strong sure hands, a dirk at her belt. - A Clash of Kings

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS