Spear of the Citadel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cocky

Cocky

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

Has to be played on a Tactics Character but can I play a song of Battle on any charcater to give them the tactics resource or does it have to be a charchter with the printed tactics resource?

Thanks

M

#2 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

The card text doesn't say a printed. So a Song of Battle can be used before playing Spear of the Citadel. A the action of Narvi's Belt can be used to give the dwarf hero the tactics resource icon to be able to receive the Spear of the Citadel.

That is also the same situation with A Burning Brand and a Song of Wisdom.

Carlos José Matos

#3 horico

horico

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Would the character then lose the Spear after the phase ends with Navi belt?

#4 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

horico said:

Would the character then lose the Spear after the phase ends with Navi belt?

No.

Has been rulled in FAQ 1.3 (bold is mine)

"(1.23) Attachments
Any card that attaches to another card is treated as an Attachment in addition to its other card types.
The “Attach to…” rules text on an attachment is only a play restriction, and is not taken into account after the card is already attached."

Carlos José Matos

#5 Cocky

Cocky

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

I was going to use this in a dwarf deck and use songs but never thought about Navis Belt. Cheers for help CJM.

Thanks

M

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS