Sad Day: Tannhauser on Clearance.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guy_LeDouche

Guy_LeDouche

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

I always seems to get in to a game as its dying.  In this case, Tannhauser.  My favorite online store, Miniature Market, has most of the line on clearance.  If you're looking to round out the collection, this is a great place to go. 

Fear not Tannhauser! You have a permanent home in the LeDouche-verse of games!

https://www.miniatur...t/?q=Tannhauser

#2 Tonyfr

Tonyfr

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

I keep hearing FFG is going to discontinue Tannhauser.  They just released a book re: Tannhauser.  I am confused.  However, I did get all my missing figures and maps when they were on sale. 

Anyone know the scoop?

#3 MeisterH

MeisterH

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

FFG has announced that they will take a break in producing Tannhäuser, and that maybe they are going to start producing more Tannhäuser stuff in the future.

#4 SergeyV

SergeyV

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

FFG has announced that they will take a break in producing Tannhäuser, and that maybe they are going to start producing more Tannhäuser stuff in the future.

It would be really great. It is allways happens so - nice things allways first spoiled then destroyed..... :(

Edited by SergeyV, 18 July 2013 - 05:38 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS