Updated Fillable Character Sheet

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SJMazzella3380

SJMazzella3380

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

I created an updated fillable PDF character sheet.

I took the FFG sheet that is available for download and moved some things around. 

I put all the important information on the front and left the back for mostly notes and whatnot.

I also added an additional column for Skill Mastery.

Here is a link to the pdf.  I am not sure how to add an image file to the post, I've tried and all I create is a dead link.

https://www.dropbox....acter Sheet.pdf

Hope this helps.

(Please note, I am not taking credit for what FFG and/or GW has done, all I did was edit what is freely available to download.  FFG and/or GW still own the rights to everything they created.  If FFG and/or GW want to use this character sheet, they are free to do so.)

*** I do not want to be placed in FFG's and/or GW's book of grudges, which is why I added that statement ***

#2 SJMazzella3380

SJMazzella3380

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

#3 SJMazzella3380

SJMazzella3380

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

Wow, not one person liked this character sheet?  I thought someone out there might find it useful,  I created it because I was tired of the standard sheet that needed to be turned over every time I wanted to look at my advances.  I thought it would help if I put everything that was important on the face of the sheet and the less important items on the back.  Anyway, it is out there for anyone to use if they feel it suits their needs.

#4 Apollwn

Apollwn

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hey :D

Just checked your post man and I find it really useful! I have already downloaded it!

#5 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Nice work.  You might want to put a permalink over at RPGGeek.  There's no "sticky" function here so stuff tends to get lost in the stacks.

jh

#6 SJMazzella3380

SJMazzella3380

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

Here is an updated version of the character sheet that I made, I added colors to the skill training section to made dice references easier, and labeled 1st, 2nd 3rd and Mastery as well.  I tried to upload it to RPGGeek as well, I dont know if they accepted it or not.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Here is a link to the PDF itself https://www.dropbox....pdf?n=136579836

#7 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:27 AM

Thanks.  My players appreciate this.

jh

#8 Gimbal

Gimbal

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Looking good. All i have to do now is kill a few of you off so we have a reason to use the new sheets.

No, I kid. I know we used them for the sub-plot characters you guys started. I just downloaded the revised one and dropped it in my Skydrive folder to test it out on my tablet. Seems to work great and is fillable on the tablet too (Just tried it on my phone as well and it works fine). This will be good not only to keep backups of everyone's character sheets, but I can use it to stat out some NPCs as well and be able to pull them up quickly during play.

Now if we can just get everyone's schedule to align so that we can play on a regular basis…

• Emirikol likes this

#9 SJMazzella3380

SJMazzella3380

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

Here is a link to the Character Sheet on RPGGeek's website.

http://www.rpggeek.c...et-fillable-pdf

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS