Quick Question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NateWolfman

NateWolfman

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

My friends and I are planning to drive up from Omaha to participate in this, one of my friends however is asking if we can drive back sunday night rather then monday morning, so my question is, how late do the events tend to go until each day? just a rough estimate especially on sunday, thanks in advance!

#2 NateWolfman

NateWolfman

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Second question, do these things ever sell out? one of my friends wants to come but she wont know if school will allow it until March

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,120 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

I guess it doesn't sell out (no "limited to" written anywhere that I'm aware of), but the first 100 registred partecipants receive a special bag with gadget / promo items and stuff. As for the other question, sorry, can't help you

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 NateWolfman

NateWolfman

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Julia said:

I guess it doesn't sell out (no "limited to" written anywhere that I'm aware of), but the first 100 registred partecipants receive a special bag with gadget / promo items and stuff. As for the other question, sorry, can't help you

Thanks for the reply, the schedual came out today so that question was answered for me, but good to know she should be fine to wait til march to order if need be :) 

#5 cct

cct

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

That's great plan.

#6 cct

cct

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

That's a great plan.

#7 Ecoman

Ecoman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

You are block that user and remove for the groupe then only aad in the group when finesh the game block, remove agein.

#8 leeandyliu

leeandyliu

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

thanks for your sharing!

like www.rsvalley.com ??? really???

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS