• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Umgrimm

Umgrimm

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hello;

as i was reading an Eye for an Eye and The Gathering Storm i was thinking where and when the other expansions and adventures take place.

I like to connect stories to eachothers and have links between them very often. What i like to now is some:

names of characters and ther profesion/role in other expansions (dont need to be leading characters!);

some town names and location names (Inn, Tavern, blacksmith, etc.) and who is the character managing it;

some events/rumors which take place in the expansions;

timeline when it takes place.

Hope some of you have expansions and want to tell me something about it :)

Thanks

#2 ozean

ozean

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Sounds like a thread well-suited to the Gamemasters part of the forum. ;)

But to also provide at least a bit of useful information: Without having read most of the other adventures I think that getting either The Edge of Night and/or The Lure of Power will provide you with more connections and names, as both of these give more information about Ubersreik as the central hub for many of the adventures that FFG has produced. (With obvious exceptions such as Witch’s Song and The Enemy Within.)

#3 Umgrimm

Umgrimm

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

hey;

yes i will post also in Gm threat. But thought this is page everyone sees so i hoped for faster and more repies :(

thanks anyway..

#4 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Your reply time will depend upon the day of the week and time of day.  Since there is a big divide between the states an the other majority of players in Europe, there can be quite a delay in response  :)

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS