• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Einbauschrank

Einbauschrank

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hi Board,

I recently got my print copy of "OW". My eager joy was somewaht tarnished when the pages 379-390 came out to greet me in person. I.e. these pages are not bound but loose (though they are not separately loose).

Am I the only one to have such a copy or is it a widespread manufacturing error?

Thanks!

#2 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

Not heard anyone else having an issue with the book.

I'd suggest either getting in touch with the retailer you bought it from, or get in touch with FFG Customer Services - they're normally brilliant about sorting out problems like this, such as replacing the book with no charge for you, stuff like that.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#3 Einbauschrank

Einbauschrank

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

Thanks, I've made good experiences with them as well ;)

#4 Burek

Burek

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Just wanted to echo what MILLANDSON said. I had an issue with my copy of Black Crusade (completely deficient binding) and FFG's Customer Service was efficient and helpful at getting it resolved.

#5 Kasatka

Kasatka

• Members
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Yeah my copy of Black Crusade was totally falling apart, and the binding was so bad i couldn't even repair it with a hot glue gun (i work in a library and can normally repair just about anything with said glue gun, so it goes to show how defficient the bindings were!).

I had some issues with a copy of Twilight Imperium missing some counters so the helpful staff at FFG sent me the sheets the markers came on free of charge, and i live in the UK so thats quite a lot of 'free of charge' for them to knock off!

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper.

Only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.

#6 RobOut

RobOut

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

I once purchased online a copy of a Rogue Trader book (Battlefleet Koronus) that came bound, but looked as if someone had shuffled all the pages before binding it. The page order was totally out. I dropped FFG an email and a few weeks later I got a new copy delivered - they were very good about it. I went to FFG as posting the copy back to the online retailer would have cost me money.

#7 Einbauschrank

Einbauschrank

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

I just received the message that a new and free copy will be shipped to me. Thanks a lot, this is very cool!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS