Looking for playmats to print

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 zenstar

zenstar

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

Does anyone have any links to some nice playmats I could print out.

I did a quick google and I kept coming across original netrunner mats and 1 other mat that was ok, but not particularly good. Was just wondering if anyone could link a nice mat if they know of one.

Would love to see FFG put up a pdf - hint hint :) 

#2 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

Have you tried just blowing up page 7 of the rulebook or designing one based on it?

#3 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

Boardgamegeek has some in their Android Netrunner section.

#4 zenstar

zenstar

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

etherial: I was hoping for something easy to print out. That's a good fallback option though.

Toqtamish: I'll check em out.

Thanks

#5 Rince

Rince

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

Not quite playmat, but somewhat still on topic:

Are there any Netrunner arts available online (in decent quality)? I know many artists put their work online, in portfolios and such (I know there are a few available for LotR LCG, for instance), and I was wondering if the same is true for Netrunner.

#6 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

Rince said:

Not quite playmat, but somewhat still on topic:

Are there any Netrunner arts available online (in decent quality)? I know many artists put their work online, in portfolios and such (I know there are a few available for LotR LCG, for instance), and I was wondering if the same is true for Netrunner.

I found a few on deviantart yesterday but not very many.

#7 Yensid

Yensid

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

I too find it hard to find good quality Netrunner pics. I was looking for computer and tablet wallpaper. The pics are entirely tooo small or of only the Netrunner box art. It would be great to find Netrunner deck boxes. Any kind of Netrunner swag would be great for us as players and for game promotion. FFG…… hint hint…..i

#8 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Yensid said:

I too find it hard to find good quality Netrunner pics. I was looking for computer and tablet wallpaper. The pics are entirely tooo small or of only the Netrunner box art. It would be great to find Netrunner deck boxes. Any kind of Netrunner swag would be great for us as players and for game promotion. FFG…… hint hint…..i

I found art for Battering Ram and Enigma on deviantart yesterday.

Also there is a deckbox in the season 1 game night kit featuring Crypsis.

#9 Rince

Rince

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Thanks, I did look those up on Deviant Art. It was not a lot but was still nice to see some of the art blown up (I especially liked posted bounty). I just wish they had at least a few available of the more impressive looking ones like, the various city grids, cyberfeeder, or breaking news.

#10 Gaztingo

Gaztingo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

I'm pretty sure I came across this one through boardgamegeeks or just a google search either way I think it's amazing:

http://www.behance.n...Playmat/5489457

My problem with playmats was that I felt they detracted from the cards or the game but this one seems to do just the opposite.

#11 Mejis

Mejis

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Just to expand on the above comments with some direct links:

Battering Ram

Enigma

Decoy

Private Security

Bounty Hunter

Ash from WLA

#12 Mejis

Mejis

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

And another, Dyson Mem Chip.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS