Kickstarter Project for Arkham Horror

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fivethunder

Fivethunder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I did a search on the forums for this project and didn't find anything. So, if this topic has been posted already, I am the only one to blame.

Also, I am in no way involved in this Kicktarter program other than funding it, and the project has already exceeded its goals so it will succeed whether anyone future funds it or not.

However, I want to bring this to the attention of all of you who like/love Arkham Horror because I think it's kind of cool. And it caters to my OCD and need for organization!

Crafthulhu Card Holders/Displays & Component Trays

http://www.kickstart...component-tra-0

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,418 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Fivethunder,

our common friend, and long time poster on this very forum, Joe a.k.a. The Professor created this incredible masterpiece of black arts and mighty craft a while ago. All his friends, here and on other fora, followed the incredibile Crafthulhu adventure, hoping he could make it. And he did. So, technically, yes, we all know about this, but practically, threads speaking of these items are always welcome, so that waylanders and occasional readers can see what's about. Hence, thanks for the heads up :-)

Now it's 89$ to the 12K line, which means, if I got correctly Joe's intention, that the last stretch goal is to be unveiled very soon.

May the last 11 days grants even more satisfaction to all who were involved in the project, and to all those who will certainly come in the next months

JULIA

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS