Photo

What does total TB mean for NPCs, and does it involve PCs?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mallace969

Mallace969

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

I've been reading through the rules and in chapter XI: Adversaries and NPCs, there is a spot on the profiles tha says total TB. I've been searching for what this means in the book, but can't seem to find it any suggestions?

#2 LuciusT

LuciusT

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Mallace969 said:

I've been reading through the rules and in chapter XI: Adversaries and NPCs, there is a spot on the profiles tha says total TB. I've been searching for what this means in the book, but can't seem to find it any suggestions?

Toughness Bonus, factoring in things like Unnatural Toughness, for ease of reference in combat situations (since the little parenthetical superscript in the characteristics line is sometimes easy to miss in the heat of battle).

#3 Droma

Droma

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Lucias is correct.

#4 Mallace969

Mallace969

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

That makes sense, thanks.

#5 Dareeshi

Dareeshi

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

LuciusT said:

Mallace969 said:

Toughness Bonus, factoring in things like Unnatural Toughness, for ease of reference in combat situations (since the little parenthetical superscript in the characteristics line is sometimes easy to miss in the heat of battle).

which page will I be able to find this back?

#6 LuciusT

LuciusT

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Dareeshi said:

LuciusT said:

Mallace969 said:

which page will I be able to find this back?

Page 29. "When a Characteristic Bonus is abbreviated in the text, it wil use the Characteristic abbreviations lsited above with an additional "B" at the end (Willpower Bonus, for example, would be abbreviated "WPB" in game text).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS