Photo

Is anyone thinking of hosting an East Coast Regional?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Just wondering if an East Coast event is in the works. We often promote tournaments at the Compleat Strategist in NYC, and I'm thinking about a Star Wars regional. But I don't want to start working on an event if someone is already getting one ready. If you are please post here or email me at mbwmwg@gmail.com.

#2 Darth_Malus

Darth_Malus

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

We here in the greater D.C. metro area (read: Northern Virginia) have started pestering one of our local shops to host.  The guy who does TO for the store said he's put in for one.  But I wouldn't stop whatever you're doing up there.  I don't know how FFG hands these things out, but I would love a reason to come to NY!

#3 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

I understand there is a playgroup at 20 Sided Store in Brooklyn, maybe they have one in the works?  Some of the NYC AGoT LCG meta is picking up Star Wars, and I for one would love to play in an NYC regional if it happens!

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS