Ogre's Eating

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kartigan

Kartigan

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

Had several questions regarding Ogres, mostly centered around their eating habits.

The rules for Ogres state that they need to eat 1 pound of meat per hour or they start getting penalties for each meal they've "skipped".  Am I correct this is only for "waking" hours?  So they don't go to sleep and wake up starved to death :P?

Also the book sort of describes them as garbage disposals that eat anything, but I am assuming that meat is their primary source of food and anything else won't do when it comes to meeting their eating requirements.

Finally, do you allow your ogres to "gorge" ahead of time in order to skip meals later?  I.e. can he eat 3 pounds of meat at one sitting and then be satisfied for the next 3 hours?  If so, how much can they "eat ahead" for?

Finally, am I correct in assuming that the defense and soak of the Gutplate is replaced by alternate armor and the two don't stack together?  And lastly can the ogre see what the critical is before deciding if he wants to cancel the crit or does he have to decide before its flipped?

Thanks for any response!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS