I'm currently running a X-wing league at my LGS. Each player in the league is represented by a single fighter. Pilot skills are earned by gaining experience points and spending them on skills and upgrades. I want to add the following named pilot abilities to those available but have to set a price for each. I've listed them in descending cost per model:
- Red Squd. 23: Pilot skill 4:
- Biggs 25: Pilot skill 5: Other friendly ships at range 1 cannot be targeted by attacks if the attacker could target you instead
- Garven 26: Pilot skill 6: After spending a focus token, you may place that token on any other friendly ship at range 1-2 (instead of discarding it)
- Skywalker 28: Pilot skill 8: When defending, you may change one 1 of your Focus results to a Evade result
- Antilles 29: Pilot skill 9: When attacking, reduce the defenders agility value by 1(to a minimum of “0”)
It seems to me that each individuals abilities is worth 1 point if you say each +1 to pilot skill is worth 1 point in model cost. 1 point per ability seems to cheap to me. Do you think I should mark them up by +1 or +2?
Dutch and Horton's ability also works out to 1 point for the ability.
Any feedback is welcome