Photo

Lets talk dice: which ones do you need / run out of?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

We were playing last night and our group of 4 players has 4 extra dice sets and the Core.  We perpetually run out of enough black and purple dice.

Which ones are you all running out of?   I'm going to make  a JPEG for stickers probably for at least the black dice since the customer service line of "more dice just around the corner" has gotten a little stale over the last 8 months…

Which do you run out of?

jh

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

This is the official post. I let the moderator know that there were duplicates of the others.

So, which dice do you usually find yourself short of?

jh

#3 flyndad

flyndad

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

PURPLE!!     PURPLE!   PURPLE !!

Having stickers for ALL the dice would be REALLY nice!   and a link to a manufacturer that sells blanks :    http://www.gamestati...range=21,40,101

You can choose your shape, color, and size, and can order them in "blanks".   A nice template that would accomodate 16mm dice with the various symbols and you are in business,…  

I agree, far far too long on waiting to "see" if they are ever going to have a re-order. I have heard of people actually purchasing product and NOT being able to even play the game because of this absurdity,….   WAY past time for the "community" to take action and create their own,…..  

A little blurb about recommended quantity of each color for to create a  "set" per player would add quite a bit too. 

Personal recomendation:

PER PLAYER -

5 blue

4 red

4 green

4 purple

4 white

4 black

and 3 yellow

This way, as your character advances you will not have to re-order dice. You can use less, but this way NOBODY will have to share ANY dice. Players can put together their pools without disturbing the acting player.   Makes the game move a long a little faster in my opinion,.. 

#4 Eradico Pravus

Eradico Pravus

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

Emirikol said:

So, which dice do you usually find yourself short of?

Black, purple, and occasionally white.

Of course we would need fewer purple/black if our GM would quit asking for checks that require, like, six black dice! :)

#5 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

Hey, I'm trying to cut back the number of chaos stars you guys get!  Its been said that with the occurrence of stars in our campaign, that we should go to vegas!

jh

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hey, I'm trying to cut back the number of chaos stars you guys get!  Its been said that with the occurrence of stars in our campaign, that we should go to vegas!

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS