• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

My usual group has been quiet lately, and mostly hijacked by playing Magic, and I'd really like to get back into playing regularly. Anyone know of a league or even a regular group in my area?

#2 AncientAngel

AncientAngel

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Check the sub forums X-Wing Organized Play, you might find some there.

#3 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

AncientAngel said:

Check the sub forums X-Wing Organized Play, you might find some there.

That's actually the forum I was in when I hit "New Topic". I have no idea why the post showed up here…

#4 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

I live in Holland and know of two groups.  One meets at bigkidz Games in GR.  Sunday is the FFG day, but I haven't been able to make it up there so I'm not sure of the regular tunrout.  The other store in the area is Out of the Box in Zeeland.  Not aure when people get together there, I'm guessing possibly every other thursday as it's their open game night.

:>¡<: X-wing x6, Y-wing x3, TIE Fighter x6, TIE Advanced x3, A-wing x4, YT-1300 x2, TIE Interceptor x9,
Firespray-31 x3, B-wing x4, HWK-290 x2, TIE Bomber x6, Lambda Shuttle x2, E-wing x3, Z-95 x4, TIE Defender x3, TIE Phantom x2, GR-75 x2, CR-90 x1

Perish quickly you will, if without Push, an A-wing you fly.

#5 Portage

Portage

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

If you are still looking for someone to play, I am in Portage and just starting to get into the game. 

#6 General_Chaos

General_Chaos

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

I am out of battle creek. Me and my brother in law just got into the game last month and love it. Nice change from 40k that we usually play. I've been trying to get more local support at our FLGS Titan Games but it hard to do when the models are scarce. But if you'd like too meet up some time for a game that would be great.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS